Welcome! Glad to have you visit! What are Permanent Cosmetics?
Permanent Cosmetics, also referred to as "micropigmentation, cosmetic facial tattooing, dermapigmentation, and/or permanent makeup, is a tattoo. No if's, and's or but's; it's a tattoo. It's the sophisticated process of implanting specially formulated colored pigments into the dermal layer of the skin. Permanent cosmetic procedures are performed using various machines, handtools and methods. These procedures are a process, which include two visits, if needed; the first, called the initial session, and the second, called the perfecting session.
Permanent makeup is an affordable way to maintain your beauty and enhance those areas which you feel need special attention or focus.
Are permanent cosmetics for you? Check out the following list of reasons to see if any apply to you. You'll probably find at least one (and possibly two or three) that apply to you. What better reason to look into permanent cosmetics if it will make your busy life a little easier and give you more freedom?!
Many Good Reasons for Permanent Makeup!
* Convenience. You just need more time!
* Oily skin that won't hold makeup.
* Allergies to face makeup, or you may just have sensitive skin.
* Eye Issues. You wear glasses, contact lenses or have had Lasik surgery.
* Arthritis or painful hands that just don't work the way they used to.
* Difficulty applying makeup, or you don't like the way it smears and disappears.
* Aging changes in brows, eyes, lips and areolas.
* Active outdoor lifestyle.
* Natural. You want a natural "no makeup" look.
* Hair loss from from alopecia, chemotherapy, accidents, burns or cosmetic surgery.
* Replacement of skin colors where cosmetic tattooing can help.
Our Mission Statement at Facial Art Permanent Cosmetics is to please, satisfy and enhance the beauty of our clients in a friendly, comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.
We are dedicated to quality, creativity and the knowledge necessary to give unparalleled service!
Facial Art Permanent Cosmetics
42353 Garfield Road
(in Venice Square, NW corner of Garfield and Canal)
Clinton Twp., MI 48038
Call us at 586-596-4159 586-596-4159 or use our contact form.
Like us on Facebook to find out our latest promotions and special offers.